The way you know you have discovered your passion is when you wake up every day excited to use your gifts to be of to service humanity. You have a desire to share the valuable wisdom you’ve gained with everyone you meet.
Imagine if you could help the people around you discover their gifts and live fully and passionately. To not be sidetracked by petty issues but want the best for everyone.
That is what I have discovered for myself and the way I discovered it was using the process below.
Look at the definition of passion. Dictionary.com defines passion as.
- Any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate.
- A strong amorous feeling or desire; love; ardor.
- A strong sexual desire; lust.
Take an area of your life like your career and ask yourself the following questions.
- Does your career inspire you to go to work each day?
- When you leave work each day do you feel fulfilled and satisfied?
If the answer to these questions is no, then maybe you forgot the reason you chose that line of work.
At this point, you can choose.
1. Think back to when you started working in your career of choice and recall what inspired you to choose that career.
2. Imagine for a second if you were handed a golden ticket with a paid scholarship to choose any career right now what would you choose? See yourself working in that career, how would you feel? What would your co-workers be like? Where would you be living?
Try doing this exercise in each area of your life, family, recreation, social life, etc.. Would it inspire you? Would it scare you? Would you be someone who would take the actions necessary to transform the areas your not satisfied with?
Most people won’t take action because it is uncomfortable.
Some people don’t believe they can change and other people would rather complain than change.
But I can tell you for certain that it is possible to change any area of your life you desire if you are willing to put in the daily work to do so.
It all starts with realizing that the subconscious mind makes all the decisions.
In order to bring about lasting change, you have to reprogram your unconscious mind to work for you instead of against you. To become aware of the thoughts you entertain every day. If you change your thoughts you can change your actions and by changing your actions you change your results.
There is no quick fix. But there is a simple way to start changing the way you think by going on a 7 Day Mental Diet.
If you like you can get a copy by entering your name and email address on the right-hand side of the screen.
Please leave me a comment about this post.