Was shutting down the economy the answer to stop the spread of Covid-19? I have heard various reports from news agencies and government leaders that it was vital that we shut down all small businesses to be able to stop the spread of the virus but there is a group of doctors that are saying it caused more harm than good.
On May 7th, 2020 Tony Robbins interviewed a panel of 7 doctors. I listened to the podcast of this interview last week and what I heard shocked me because I did not hear any of this information from the mainstream media. Listen to the podcast here.
THE PANELISTS INCLUDED:
- Dr. Michael Levitt, PhD, Nobel Prize – Chemistry, Professor of Structural Biology, Stanford
- Dr. Eran Bendavid, M.D. Associate Professor of Medicine, Stanford University
- Dr. Michael Roizen, M.D., Chief Wellness Officer Emeritus, Cleveland Clinic
- Dr. Alan Preston, Sc.D, Former Professor of Epidemiology & Biostatistics, Texas A&M
- Senator Scott Jensen, M.D., Family Physician (R-Minnesota)
- Dr. Dan Erickson, M.D., Co-Owner, Accelerated Urgent Care
- Dr. Artin Massihi, M.D., Co-Owner, Accelerated Urgent Care
The actions taken by government officials around the world have caused way more deaths than Covid-19 would have caused according to the numbers reported.
Repercussions of government actions and stats
- COVID-19 will double the number of people facing food crises unless swift action is taken. Read More
- Coronavirus pandemic may lead to 75,000 “deaths of despair” from suicide, drug and alcohol abuse, study says. Read More
- Nearly 9 in 10 COVID-19 patients who are put on a ventilator die, New York hospital data suggests. Read More
- Case fatality rate = 3% age 70 and over; Age 60 and under is less than 0.2%
- Hospitals are laying off doctors and nurses, closing floors Read More
- Dr. Rozien “If you’re under 60, you’re at very low risk of getting a severe problem from this,” Roizen; China mislead us to believe lockdown stopped the spread”
As I continued to listen to the podcast I learned that two of the doctors on this panel were trying to get their messages out to the public but their Press Conference video was removed by YouTube. You can watch the video HERE.
As I continued to research the history of how our media has changed I found several fascinating facts. These 15 Billionaires Own America’s News Media Companies
I was also shocked by a Facebook post from a friend of mine that shared how many of our local news networks were being told what to say or they were all reading from the same script.. Watch the video HEREI learned years ago to stop watching my local news if I want to know the facts of what really happened.
After researching all the facts I concluded that our government officials and our new media overreacted and shutdown our local businesses out of fear without really checking the facts and our news media beings controlled was a big part of spreading that fear like wildfire.
I remember a time when our news networks employed investigative reporters that were allowed to get the real scoop on the story but those days are gone. If you want to know the truth about any story you hear on the news you have to do your own research. Don’t just read or listen to the liberal or conservative view but be open to all views and be willing to discuss it with people who may have a different political view. I believe we can empower each other by sharing what we found in a respectful compassionate way and in a grassroots manner create more unified communities. If we want real change it will have to be done by you and I not being afraid to talk about the issues and also being willing to listen to each other. By educating ourselves we will truly bring the power back to the people.
Have a great week!